About the role
- Closed-term full-time (5 year term)
- Monday to Friday (with some on-call responsibilities)
- Flexibility to be based at any of our New England offices (Tamworth, Moree or Armidale)
As the Senior Cluster Manager, you will be fundamental in the provision of high quality and responsive recovery-oriented service that best supports people to achieve their hopes and dreams.
Supported by the General Manager, Operations, you will:
- Manage and develop service provision and provide leadership in all aspects of the operation.
- Manage the fiscal, people and property resources of the services within the scope of the position and under the direction of the General Manager, Operations.
- Ensure services are of high standard and comply with standards of quality practice.
- Manage, develop and maintain key partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of the expansion of Flourish Australia’s services.
- A degree in the behavioural sciences or a health related discipline.
- At least 5-years experience in a relevant upper or senior management role.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience fostering and sustaining partnerships.
- Demonstrate understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of severe and persistent mental illness and how providing a recovery oriented service is of benefit to people.
- Expert knowledge of relevant legislative and funding contract requirements.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and the client information management system.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Level 8 + 10% on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018 equivalent to approximately $124,000 per annum
- An attractive motor vehicle allowance
- 17.5% annual leave loading & 2 additional days of personal leave
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Comprehensive infrastructure including a mobile phone, laptop and other resources for work purposes
About the organisation
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. For over 60 years, we have provided individual support to people with a lived experience of a mental health issue for them to live purposeful lives.
Our services are comprehensive and our approach is highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. We start by fully understanding an individuals strengths, the challenges they face and what flourishing looks like for them. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Everyone who works at Flourish Australia is dedicated to providing people experiencing mental health issues with the day-to-day support and encouragement they need to create a rewarding life for themselves in their community.
How to apply
To apply for this role please click apply and complete the questions asked. You will then be required to attach a copy of your resume on the following page. We encourage you to have your resume up-to-date and available before you commence your application.
For further information, please contact Aidan Conway, General Manager, Operations. E: email@example.com
Please quote in application: Senior Cluster Manager - Tamworth/Armidale/Moree via Pro Bono Australia.