About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic fundraiser who has experience with and loves the potential of regular giving, is committed to managing every stage of the process and wants to provide our supporters with the best possible customer experience.
You will combine creativity, passion and data-driven decision making to deliver the best outcomes for the many thousands of animals RSPCA Victoria cares for each year.
You will be responsible for coordinating the end to end delivery of multi-channelled fundraising campaigns to acquire and retain donors, working across regular giving and other fundraising programs. Day-to-day, you will manage the donor journey and communication plan for all regular giving channels and programs that will enhance engagement and commitment by our supporters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end delivery of multi-channelled direct marketing campaigns to acquire and retain donors, working across fundraising appeals and regular giving programs, membership, donor acquisition, and regular giving programs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of integrated donor stewardship and retention strategies to build supporter engagement and grow the contribution of income from donor programs for RSPCA Victoria.
- Ensure the integrity and security of the supporter data and comply with the privacy requirements for the safe storage and use of supporter details.
- Prepare clear and concise written briefs and campaign communications for internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Act as a point of reference for the Donor Development team, and provide support, guidance and training to the team as needed.
- Obtain and assess competitive quotes and track campaign budgets to effectively deliver outcomes within budget.
- Manage the development of program content, artwork and copy for various deliverables produced internally and via agencies.
- Manage supplier relationships for the delivery of appeal, regular giving and raffle materials across multiple channels including mail, phone, digital and mobile.
- Conduct data reviews and checks of all lists extracted for direct marketing and regular giving campaigns.
- Oversee the suite of Membership Programs of RSPCA Victoria, ensuring all constitutional requirements are met.
- Contribute to the development and implementation strategies for membership retention, acquisition and growth based on data informed decision making.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role that requires strong organisation and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task and coordinate various deliverables
- High level literacy, numeracy and problem-solving skills, including intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Creative, with above average communications skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrable experience in the writing, development and delivery of fundraising campaigns and other marketing collateral will be highly regarded.
- Qualification in fundraising, marketing/communications or in a related discipline will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Willingness to undergo a national police check
- A valid driver’s license
About the organisation
RSPCA Victoria is a non-government, community-based, not-for-profit organisation whose vision is ‘ending cruelty to all animals’. We are Victoria’s best-known and most respected animal welfare organisation.
Our organisation’s purpose is to work with the community to achieve outstanding animal welfare through education, advocacy, and animal care and protection. RSPCA Victoria’s values - clarity and accountability, respect and consideration, and expertise and collaboration - set clear expectations for all our staff and volunteers.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regular Giving Coordinator - Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.