About the role
COORDINARE is the Primary Health Network (PHN) for South Eastern NSW, supporting primary care in the region to be person centred, accessible, equitable, safe and high quality, comprehensive, population orientated and coordinated across all parts of the health system.
COORDINARE provides a unique blend of private and public perspectives and innovative thinking which aims to ultimately transform the health of people in the region. They are change agents who use their influence to create one coordinated regional health system with the ultimate outcome being healthy, resilient communities.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging benefits
- Professional development encouraged for all employees
- Culture focused on innovation and driving system change
Reporting to the Director of Commissioning, this role collaborates with the wider commissioning team, internal business units and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of business goals and the commissioning of quality services.
You will manage a highly capable team to drive the efficient and effective commissioning operations for mental health services. Specifically you will:
- Developing and implementing a portfolio of work that supports person focused integration of service delivery
- Commissioning prevention, treatment and management services and solutions to improve consumer outcomes
- Strengthening the coordination and management of services between health care providers
- Actively managing contractor performance, reporting on progress against strategic goals and ensuring providers are delivering on agreed outcomes
The position will require some travel within the region.
You have expertise in mental health and demonstrated ability to undertake planning and consultation to co-design consumer focused services and solutions to achieve better outcomes. Additionally, your background will include:
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, collaborating and engaging positively with service providers to achieve agreed outcomes
- Delivering leadership and strategy facilitating strategic reform of health outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating, engaging and co-designing with consumers and carers
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
If you would like to help create momentum for population health improvement in South Eastern NSW, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the “skills required” section above.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Service Development & Performance Manager – Mental Health via Pro Bono Australia.