About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Part Time (45.6 hours per fortnight), Ongoing role based in Bendigo
About the opportunity
The Store Manager, Retail will be responsible for the day to day operational requirements, driving sales to achieve targets and budgets through clear direction with an engaged workforce, whilst ensuring a dynamic and positive customer experience.
This is a newly created role with responsibilities including supporting volunteers, maintaining a well presented and stocked store, which complies with legislative and regulatory guidelines and Uniting Policies and Procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in retail/business, and/or demonstrated experience managing retail stores.
- Demonstrated experience in retail management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of brands and fashion trends.
- Ability to develop, mentor and motivate a dynamic team of employees and volunteers.
- High-level interpersonal and communication skills, including listening and engaging with volunteers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to actively engage with customers to support sales and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to supervise and foster excellent working relationships with volunteers promoting a positive team culture.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below :
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Thursday 29 July 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Mary-Anne Toner – Team Leader, Retail on 0408 620 376
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Store Manager, Retail via Pro Bono Australia.