About the role
The Program Manager, Decent Work is a ten month temporary position from September 2021 to June 2022. The role is a unique opportunity to successfully establish a new focus area in a leading philanthropic organisation. There is flexibility for the role to be filled either full or part time.
The Program Manager identifies and executes innovative and impactful grant making within VFFF’s mission and priorities. This role represents VFFF externally, engaging across sectors and seeking opportunities to support VFFF’s leadership in philanthropy.
In 2021/22, this role will lead the establishment of the new Decent Work focus area. This will include:
- working closely with industry, employer and government bodies, aligned for-purpose organisations and other stakeholders
- building a pipeline of ongoing granting opportunities
- developing strategic partnerships/innovative models for ‘decent work’ with employers
- defining the evidence base for future granting in this area
- measuring the progress that VFFF makes against our Decent Work outcomes.
For more information see website link below or email email@example.com
Position Description Link:
About the organisation
In 1962, Sir Vincent Fairfax established a family charitable trust, which would later become the Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation. Today, VFFF is a thriving family foundation, with family members spanning three generations active in our current work. We have distributed more than $195 million to Australian communities and currently distribute approximately $10 million per annum in new grants. 2021/22 is the first year of VFFF’s new five-year strategy, focused on our new mission: Backing young people with innovative opportunities that advance their independence, social purpose and future security.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation - Program Manager - Contract via Pro Bono Australia.