About the role
As a member of the People, Learning & Culture team, the Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible for the recruitment, coordination and management of the organisational wide volunteer program, including the oversight of corporate volunteers, student placements, and annual events which utlise volunteers.ure This is a part time role of 15.2 hours and is flexible in how this time is worked. There are opportunities to work both in the office and from home.
· Be responsible for the end-to-end process of volunteer recruitment
· Provide support, management and maintenance of the entire volunteer lifecycle; including induction, training, file upkeep
· Assist in building, promoting and maintaining relationships with Corporate Volunteers
· Be responsible for the end to end recruitment and lifecycle of the Student Placement program
Key selection criteria:
You are a person who prides themselves in their work and has superior communication and people skills
· Relevant community based tertiary qualifications are preferable
· Previous experience in managing volunteers
· Able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
· Professional and have a team focused approach
· High level of computer skills across Microsoft Office Suite, ability to learn internal management software
· High attention to detail
· Sound time management, planning and organisational skills
· An understanding of the principles of the Disability Act 2006 and other relevant legislation and current best practice.
OC Connections is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer.
About the organisation
OC Connections is one of Victoria’s most trusted disability support services, providing our participants, family and friends with information and support.
We support people to live a life they choose within a society that values individuals for who they are, respects their rights and encourages participation in everyday life.
We advocate for ‘my life, my choice’ and provide rewarding opportunities that support people to achieve this.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Volunteer Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.