About the role
OzHelp is seeking an experienced Clinical Director to join our passionate and collaborative Canberra based team. The successful candidate will join a professional team who provide high quality services to ‘hard-to-reach’ workers and their families in building/construction, transport/logistics and other industries where there is a higher risk of suicide.
The Clinical Director is responsible for the clinical oversight and quality assurance of OzHelp’s services. They are responsible for the design, development, quality assurance and evaluation with an emphasis on safety, quality and efficacy; responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical support and advice to OzHelp’s service delivery team to provide safe, high quality, ethical service delivery and optimal customer experience.
- Work as an effective member of OzHelp’s Executive team providing high level support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop high quality papers and reports to facilitate the effective functioning of OzHelp’s Clinical Advisory Committee in close collaboration with the Chair.
- Working with the COO, contribute to the development of timely and accurate reports for government and other funding bodies.
- Provide clinical input to ensure programs, products and services are delivered to statutory safety, duty of care and compliance obligations.
- Provide high quality written and verbal Clinical Director Reports for OzHelp’s Board & CEO.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement processes across the organisation and lead clinical quality improvement processes to ensure OzHelp meets contemporary best practice and maintains accreditation against the National Standards for Mental Health Services.
About the organisation
OzHelp is a leading provider of wellbeing programs nationally and specialises in mental health and suicide prevention. OzHelp engages with businesses and workers to:
- optimise their wellbeing
- increase their willingness and ability to seek support when they need it
- increase their willingness and ability to offer supports to others
OzHelp does this by delivering ground-breaking, workplace health and wellbeing awareness education and health screening, backed up by real-time supports which are accessible to workers nation-wide regardless of remoteness.
To prevent suicide and improve the mental health and wellbeing of people working in high risk and hard to reach industries.
To reach and support people in workplaces to enable them to increase their wellbeing and resilience whilst supporting businesses to make mental health and wellbeing more accessible to their employees.
- That suicide is preventable and optimal wellbeing is achievable.
- That engaging with people at work is central to improving personal wellbeing and workplace productivity.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Clinical Director via Pro Bono Australia.