About the role
At Leor we offer the highest quality of education and care for children in their own home. The children we support are not able to access mainstream childcare so your support is vital. We are looking for experienced educators to join our team. You will work closely with the Leor team to develop and deliver tailored, progressive educational programs to children in their family home. As an educator with Leor your new role will include:
- Delivering high quality educational programs to children in the comfort of their own home
- Completing observations, reflections and educational experiences in line with the EYLF
- Communicate children’s development and progress using Kinderloop
- Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
- Create a developmentally appropriate and stimulating environment for the children in your care
This is a unique opportunity to support children holistically and to make a real, meaningful difference in their lives. Working directly with each child in the comfort of their family home will allow you to achieve amazing results and help them achieve their individualised goals. Benefits of your new role:
- Focused and tailored educational programs delivered with small ratios in an environment where children feel safest, their home!
- Smaller ratios means less paperwork than traditional childcare
- Flexible working hours – part time, casual and contract roles available
- Join an innovative and rapidly expanding child centred company where your career progression will be nurtured
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services or be working towards this
- Previous paid experience working with children
- Academic studies relating to the Early Years Learning Framework, or similar international framework
- Working with Children Check
- No criminal history
- First Aid Certificate
- Anaphylaxis Management Training
- Emergency Asthma Management Training
Leor is a national childcare provider and we have work in the following suburbs:
NSW and Sydney: Leppington, Deewhy, Chatswood, Mount Hunter, Zetland. North Sydney. Merriwa, Neutral Bay
Victoria and Melbourne: Tarneit, Hampton Park, Bayswater, Heidelberg Heights, Forest Hills, Spring Farm, Richmond
ACT and Canberra: Bonython, Franklin
If you would like to join our amazing team of Early Childhood Educators who are committed to providing the highest standard of ongoing holistic care we would love to hear from you.
About the organisation
Leor provides childcare under the Government approved In Home Childcare program. We are also experts in early intervention and support children grow and develop with their NDIS goals.
We advance the human right that each child has to access quality education, irrespective of their circumstances. Since our foundation we have enabled access to education to children who would have had no other opportunity to receive it.
Leor educators value being able to connect with the children they support on a deeper level. Learning programs are delivered in the child’s own home where they feel safe and secure and this reflects positively on the child’s learning outcomes.
Leor educators also love the flexibility of being able to organise their work hours around their study or family needs.
Leor is the first Australian childcare company to receive B-Corporation status and we support a range of charities through Leor’s Giving Back program.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Early Childhood Educator – In Home Childcare via Pro Bono Australia.