About the role
Varying hours and locations
- Make a difference at one of our Early Years centres
- Wollert, Ivanhoe, Seymour, Wallan East locations available (Taungurung and Wurundjeri Country)
Casual early years teachers and educators are in demand right now. So, if you’re qualified and experienced in this sector, it’s likely you have a few options available to you in terms of where you work casually. Sound about right? Let’s make it easier for you!
Here are 3 reasons why you should apply for Kids First:
1) If you’re interested in being part of best practice, you’ve come to the right place.
2) We don’t provide your average early years’ experience. In fact, we deliver a bespoke model of education and care based on our Australian
first research. We believe it’s going to be a game-changer when it comes to the best outcomes for young learners. To see just how impactful it is, we’ve partnered with the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute who are currently evaluating our model.
3) You’re passionate about early childhood and so are we! Work alongside and with our highly skilled team members who help shape bright futures. Every. Single. Day.
We are looking to grow our pool of quality casual teachers and educators. Hours will be varied, depending on staff absences. Our five kindergartens are located throughout Whittlesea, Banyule and Mitchell Shire.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Kindergarten Teacher qualification as recognized by ACECQA.
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma Training.
- Current Working with Children Card, Current VIT Registration.
About the organisation
With a proud history and a progressive mindset, Kids First is a leading provider of educational, family, and support services for children and families in Melbourne. We are at the forefront of responding to community needs and strengthening families so that children can thrive. Our programs are evidence-based and built on 125 years of service.
How to apply
We can only accept applications through our website. For a full position description and to apply for this job, please visit us at: https://kidsfirst.recruitmenthub.com.au/Careers & enter ref code: 5630666.
Please include a cover letter outlining the position title and response addressing the selection criteria and a copy of the Curriculum Vitae which must list two professional referees.
For enquiries about the position, please contact:
Leanne Rodriguez, Early Years Team Leader on 0400 499 947.
Kids First is an Equal Opportunity Employer that respects and values diversity and inclusion.
Kids First welcome everyone to apply, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, and physical ability. Kids First is a Child Safe Organisation, employment is conditional on satisfactory referee checks, a current Working With Children Check, National Criminal History check, proof of the right to work in Australia and a pre-employment medical (if applicable).
Please quote in application: Early Childhood Teachers (Casual) via Pro Bono Australia.