About the role
- Permanent, full-time role ( 38 hours per week)
- Pay rate $65-70K plus salary packaging and superannuation
- Base location: North Ryde. Hybrid model arrangements in place.
About this role:
This is a super exciting Communications and Marketing role for a junior comms and marketing superstar with a minimum of 2 years of experience. You’ll work on some of the most exciting ideas across multiple channels for our audiences.
Reporting to the GM Marketing, Marketing and Communications Partner will deliver marketing and communication services that meet organisational needs while providing relevant and useful experiences for intended internal and external audiences.
The Marketing and Communications Partner role support two key objectives of the Marketing business unit – to craft key narratives to suit specific business and customer needs and to build Achieve Australia’s brand equity and reputation and presence in line with strategic and business objectives.
The Partner roles support all audiences that Achieve Australia serves across the customer relationship lif ecycle; as a result, Partner roles will assume primary responsibility for target segments, as follows:
- Potential clients, referrers and service partners
- Current clients across all services and their stakeholders
- Internal audiences, future staff, sector partners and, government agencies.
The accountabilities of the role are as follows (but not limited to):
- Evaluate, revise (where required) and implement Achieve Australia’s marketing and brand strategies; ensuring alignment of brand with key market segments including business and government.
- Provide internal advisory, consultative and strategic partnership for communications and marketing services.
- Provide a connected and end-to-end service working with other internal resources and external providers (for visual/graphic design, brand, and digital services).
- Develop and execute campaigns across online and offline channels in line with business objectives.
- Manage recurring communications and marketing activity related to portfolio.
- Create content and events for individual campaigns, as well as recurring activities related to portfolio.
- Provide specialist expertise and manage related external suppliers in at least one of the following areas: digital advertising, events management, proactive communications, crisis and reactive communications, media, and public relations.
The role description is available.
Achieve Australia supports a workplace that embraces all people’s unique contributions and fosters social inclusion through the experience of belonging. People with disabilities, Aboriginal Australians, and people from diverse backgrounds and cultures are encouraged to apply for this job.
To be successful in this role you require to meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline. Demonstrated knowledge of Plain English and best practice content development for digital and offline channels.
- Experience in media, communications and marketing roles.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering successful integrated marketing communication campaigns that utilise a diverse mix of mass, social and targeted media.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of these skills: digital advertising, events management, proactive communications, crisis and reactive communications, media, or public relations.
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic marketing or communications function.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations governing the disability sector and related issues.
Our benefits – Our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Working as part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives
- Access to Employee Assistance and Fitness Passport programs
- Flexible working arrangements including working on hybrid model allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work
- Supportive, friendly team environment and culture
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference in people’s lives
If you have questions about this role, please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-employment checks: Achieve Australia is committed to implementing safer recruitment practices. This means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and staff are expected to share this commitment. Applications will be assessed on merit.
Candidates successful from the selection process will require to complete the following checks:
- Reference checks
- Police check (Please note criminal history does not immediately affect employment opportunities)
- Working with Children check
- NDIS Worker Check
About the organisation
Achieve Australia has been providing services to people with disability since the 1950s. Today, we are a registered NDIS provider offering accommodation, community participation, supported employment and support coordination services in the Greater Sydney and in Northern Rivers regions in NSW. We are driven by our Passion, Purpose and Principles:
- Our Passion is social inclusion for people with disability.
- Our Purpose is to build extraordinary lives, supporting people with disability to be well, have a home, choose a career, learn new skills, participate in their community and enjoy a full life.
- We live by our Principles of inclusiveness, stewardship, extraordinary outcomes and ethical practices.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Partner via Pro Bono Australia.