About the role
- Based at Bankstown/Ashfield with flexible working options!
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus Salary Packaging Options!
- Full Time- Permanent Role
The Personal Assistant will provide high quality 1:1 support and administrative services to the Head of Employment Services. Organising and coordinating workflow through email and diary management, you will manage all correspondence, meetings, minute taking, and liaise with the wider Employment Services team. Key areas or responsibilities include:
- Anticipate, organise and coordinate work flow through email and diary management, prepare and manage all correspondence, meetings, take minutes at key meetings and liaison with all SSI offices.
- Coordinate media and speaking engagements by managing enquiries, invitations and liaising with Marketing and Communications staff to prioritise opportunities and make recommendations to the Head of Employment Services.
- Collate relevant reports, papers and materials, prepare high level PowerPoint presentations, speeches and undertake research to support meetings and speaking engagements.
- Arrange and support travel, accommodation, expenses, filing and all administration duties for the Head of Employment Services. Coordinate travel arrangements for the Settlement Teams through the FCM booking system.
- Attend meetings and work in progress reviews keeping track of items that need action by the Head of Employment Services, manage and execute those items on behalf of the General Manager where appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge of SSI’s operations, processes and people in order to facilitate aligned executive support. Providing a bridge for consistent, standardised, timely communication between the Head of Employment Services
- Undertake general administrative functions and provide ad-hoc support to the Head of Employment Services and their senior team as and when required.
- Work constructively in alignment with SSI’s values. Comply with all SSI’s policies and procedures and statutory obligations, occupational health and safety, child protection and equal employment opportunity initiatives to contribute to a safe, healthy, equitable and ethical workplace.
- Participate in SSI’s performance management program including regular performance reviews and work in accordance with an individual work plan.
Do you have qualifications in business administration or a related discipline and at least 5 years experience in a personal or executive assistant role working directly with a senior manager? Do you want to work for an organisation that values the impact of culture and diversity on our employees and those that we support? Are you a highly resourceful team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment at times under pressure?
We are looking for someone who is proactive and efficient, has excellent time management skills; highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to manage up and someone who can respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs;
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
SSI Employment Services provides recruitment services, pre-employment planning and training, and work experience opportunities to help people establish suitable career pathways.
Meaningful employment is an important component to a stable, secure and independent future. SSI works with long-term unemployed, newly arrived refugees, people seeking asylum, migrants, young people and people with disability to achieve this.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Personal Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.