About the role
- Leading community services organization
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time
- Location: Position across multiple sites in the North and West
About the opportunity
We have an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and experienced individual to work with a highly reputable and iconic community services organization.
This role will lead the team to successfully implement business strategies to achieve performance outcomes.
You will be responsible for supervising, engaging, and developing a team of front-line staff who deliver employment support services to participants to achieve the desired outcomes. You will ensure your team delivers high quality customer services that result in excellent participant outcome.
We’re looking for an individual:
- Experience in developing and leading a collaborative team
- Motivated individual, with genuine interest in working with vulnerable people
- An understanding of Disability / Employment Services and experience within a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build rapport effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience in staff management
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Current valid driving license
- Intermediate computer skills
How to apply
If this sounds like you, find out more or apply today. Please upload the following as part of your application:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume
Applications close on 27 September 2021.
Get in touch
If you would like more information on this position please contact Vikas Sahni on Vikas.Sahni@vt.uniting.org
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Service Leader via Pro Bono Australia.