About the role
About the Role
CMY seeks an Administration Officer who will be responsible for delivering high quality administration support to the YRIPP Program in coordination with the Team Leader and Training team. In particular, the Administration Officer will be responsible for processing volunteer applications, managing child safety checks, and organising YRIPP recruitment and training events.
- Hours: 38 hours per week, (1 FTE), Full Time
- Fixed Term: until 30 June 2025
- Base Salary (SCHADS Level 3) : $64,299 per annum plus Super and access to Salary Packaging
- Location: CMY Carlton Office (Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this role will require you to work from home at times)
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00pm, Monday 16 August 2021
- Interviews: to be held in the week beginning 23 August 2021
You will have
- Experience in working in the community, youth, justice, Indigenous or multicultural sectors and a demonstrated commitment to social justice principles;
- Experience in managing sensitive information and delivering administrative support to complex programs;
- Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly across a range of tasks while meeting deadlines;
- Proficiency with a range of software programs including CRM databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and accuracy in typing and data-entry;
- Well-developed written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work independently and use own initiative, and also work in a team environment.
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description available here: https://www.cmy.net.au/work-with-us/
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
- Contact person for the role: Linden Smith – Team Leader, YRIPP (03) 9340 3705.
How to Apply
- Provide your updated resume / CV
- Provide a document addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description
- Email the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: <insert your name> CMY190.
CMY takes Child Safety seriously and short listed candidates are subject to child safety screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
About the organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Training and Volunteer Recruitment Administration Officer - YRIPP via Pro Bono Australia.