About the role
- Merri Central in Coburg
- Dynamic friendly and ongoing team
- Permanent Full time
- Fast growing area with great opportunities for career growth and development
Your new role
As a Aged Care Intake and Home Care Administration you will be responsible for:
- In conjunction with the Manager support the inflow of My Aged Care referrals into Merri to ensure they are actively matched to the right service streams within a timely manner. This will also involve liaision with Service Access and other teams to monitor client inflow.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the Home Care Packages Team and support administrative tasks related to My Aged Care for services funded under the Commonwealth Home Support Program especially fee for service activities.
- Produce reports to support the monitoring of our compliance against My Aged Care portal/KPIs and DEX.
- Provide data reports on our CHCP and CHSP client profiles to support managing client transitions between CHCP and CHSP services
- Ongoing management and maintenance of various data bases to ensure up to date information is accessible at all times e.g. e-HCP, MERI
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Proven experience in a related administration and client service coordination role.
- Demonstrated ability to input and extract data and data reports from client information management systems, My Aged Care and other data systems.
- Ability to produce high level written reports.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a variety of stakeholders to support quality, accurate and timely statements for consumers.
- Problem solving skills, resourcefulness and initiative to maintain data integrity.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to adapt and work with change, update knowledge and skills and implement these into new service models.
- High level of computer literacy including Excel, financial software, database management and reporting.
- Broad understanding of the Aged Care Sector and Home Care Packages.
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
What you need to do now
If this position captures your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website. If you would like to review the position description or have any questions about the role please refer to our Career Portal for further information.
Merri Health will only accept applications that are submitted via our Career Portal.
What else do I need to know
Preferred candidates will be subject to comprehensive reference and pre-employment background checking conducted by Merri Health prior to an offer of employment, including criminal record history check, NDIS worker screening and other employee screening and credential checks as determined by the position description.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia. Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people.
We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQA+ community and those living with a disability to apply.
Please quote in application: Aged Care Intake and Home Care Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.