About the role
About the role A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Analyst to join a 12 year old discrete Charitable Trust based in Melbourne. You will join a team of fourteen professionals who seek to achieve the Trust’s mission of creating sustainable change with a focus on climate change, First Nation Australians and disability. The newly created Analyst role will play an important role in the Disability portfolio. The portfolio priorities are engagements that create systemic change in the Disability sector to enable greater self-determination as well as equity in opportunity and participation for people with disabilities throughout Australia. Examples of the work you will get involved in will be analysis and research of possible partnerships, due diligence, writing proposals and preparing investment notes for grant making. As well as partner relationship management, the team will also value your contribution to measurement and evaluation to help steer the direction of the Disability emerging strategy. The Trust puts a strong emphasis on cultural fit. The team are motivated by a desire to make a positive impact in the world using their professional skills. The Trust is based in modern offices in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, close to tram and train, in a fully cloud office environment. The Analyst role is Melbourne based but the Trust will consider strong candidates in other locations if you are close to the CBD and able to travel interstate. The Trust embraces flexible working conditions. In addition to being degree qualified, to be successful in the role, you bring the following:
- A passion for improving the lives of people with disabilities across Australia
- At least 2 years previous experience in social change, consulting or similar
- Strong analytical skills and ability to consider diverse issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to break down and present complex ideas
- Experience working across several projects at once, managing priorities with competing deadlines in a professional working environment
- Self-directing with initiative and able to work within a small team
- Demonstrated knowledge and connection to the Disability sector is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like your dream role where you can utilise your skills and make a positive impact in the world, we want to hear more about you. Please submit a covering letter and resume by clicking the link below. Angela Winneke at Sopama is supporting the Trust with this role. Resumes will only be accepted and replied to if you have full work rights in Australia.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Analyst, Social Impact via Pro Bono Australia.