About the role
Step into your next leadership role and grow your marketing career in a leading not-for-profit with impact and purpose. Influence all areas of brand, marketing, communications and philanthropy, and provide strategic support to the next phase of evolution for Phoenix Australia
In the role, success includes:
- Leadership of critical components of the next phase of the evolution of Phoenix Australia, whilst ensuring it remains true to its values.
- Innovative design, implementation and monitoring of required strategies, plans and initiatives in areas of responsibility and oversight – brand, marketing, communications and philanthropy.
- Management of an external services provider contract and leadership of a small team.
You will bring experience in:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations strategy, including digital marketing, media and digital media.
- Brand management, including consistent communication of image and market positioning, internally and externally.
- Conducting relevant market research and monitoring of trends in the fields of brand management, communications and public relations.
- Leadership and management of key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and providers of marketing, communications, PR and public relations services (including strategic supplier relationships)
This is a full-time position located at Phoenix Australia – Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health in the Department of Psychiatry, at the University of Melbourne. The role will report to the Head of Government Relations.
About the organisation
We are Australia’s National Centre of Excellence in Posttraumatic Mental Health, and the internationally recognised experts in trauma-related mental health and wellbeing.
We build evidence and translate knowledge into action, such as improved treatment options and greater support for trauma-affected individuals, families and communities.
We are Phoenix Australia.
We understand trauma and renew lives.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Brand, Marketing and Communications Team Leader via Pro Bono Australia.