About the role
We are looking for a business analyst with strong stakeholder management skills to coordinate the implementation of technology integration solutions across Caritas Australia’s fundraising platforms.
Let’s talk about you
You will thrive as the Business Analyst – Integration if you have:
- Strong technical knowledge, with decision-making abilities and a natural desire to learn and adapt to changing technology.
- Strong skills in stakeholder management across diverse teams.
- Experience of working with vendors in the delivery of integrations e.g. integration between web platforms and business processes including APIs and payment gateways.
- Ability to gather and analyse business requirements for integration projects.
- Experience in contributing to cross-team projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of web services and APIs, including APIs for Salesforce REST.
- Experience or knowledge of integration tools, including Mulesoft, Zapier and MoveData.
- Understanding of Webhooks.
Let’s talk about your next role
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating our current system integration platforms and recommending and implementing alternate solutions where appropriate
- Collaborating on the development of the API strategy and roadmap, including liaising with all stakeholders and providing guidance and support
- Providing recommendations and solutions to fundraising issues related to third party fundraising APIs and integrations into Caritas Australia’s environment
- Working with internal/external stakeholders to ensure a common understanding of the business requirements and recommended solutions for integration projects
- In consultation with the ICT Lead – Cloud Solutions and Network, managing integrations between web platforms and various business processes and platforms across the organisation including the CRM and payment gateway/s, and providing technical advice on the best solutions
- Collaborating with teams across Caritas Australia to deliver integration specific technology solutions by gathering and analysing business requirements
- Continuous improvement to integration processes for resilient service operation
- Contributing to the development of operational procedures for all third-party integration platform solutions
About Caritas Australia
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity.
Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of their religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas, we offer genuine flexible work/life balance.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home, an office or a combination of both.
We are a not-for-profit, so we offer a range of benefits. You can find more out here: https://www.caritas.org.au/about/careers/work-with-us
Learn more about Caritas Australia, our work and how we’re making a difference at: https://www.caritas.org.au/
We welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your application including your cover letter and CV by 22 October 2021. We will be interviewing as applications come through, so please don’t delay in submitting yours.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our commitment to safeguarding
At Caritas Australia, we recognise the personal dignity and rights of all people, especially children and vulnerable adults towards whom we have a special responsibility. If you are offered this position, you will be required to undergo relevant background checks, including police checks and reference checks. If the position requires a Working with Children Check or foreign police check, it is your responsibility to obtain one before starting work. You will also be required to sign our Code of Conduct which includes a section on Professional Behaviour Standards for the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults as well as to abide by our safeguarding policies.
Our commitment to diversity
At Caritas Australia, we support an inclusive and diverse workforce. In particular we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Business Analyst - Integration via Pro Bono Australia.