About the role
- Join a leader in youth mental health, revolutionising services to our young people
- Help create a more unified mental health system
- Support one of Orygen’s biggest transformations and change management projects
- Full-time fixed term contract available for 12 months
- Generous NFP Salary Packaging and flexible work/life balance arrangements
We are seeking a Business/Process Analyst to join the Business Transformation team and be a part of one of the biggest transformations and change management projects to occur within Orygen.
If you have a passion for the field of youth mental health and want to make a real difference to the lives of young people and their families and carers and share Orygen’s values of respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence and innovation, then we would love you to join the Orygen team to revolutionise youth mental health.
The role and your impact:
An exciting opportunity to support the realisation of many years of work to create a more unified mental health system of care for young people and their families. The transformation goal is to deliver Orygen’s target operating model to become an integrated youth mental health service and translational medical research under a single governance structure that addresses the needs of young people and families.
As the Business/Process Analyst, you will work with business and project stakeholders to understand the organisational and change context, analyse and synthesise capabilities, complex process information, and develop target operating model and implement business process improvement changes efficiently and effectively within tight timeframes and budgets. Working across both the program’s Design Authority and Delivery streams, you will deliver and support the key change deliverables and activities across these streams.
Essential to be successful in this role and to be considered, you will need to have extensive business process experience and/or Target Operating Model design and development. In addition, you will have:
- Demonstrated process and capability experience in enterprise transformation programs.
- Experience in health sector/Health Service Provider.
- Ability to deal with complex situations holistically, working autonomously on complex tasks and clearly representing consolidated findings after considered analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of business analysis tasks, strong experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills.
- Highly developed understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to engage the stream leads and business to optimise and adjust delivery in line with broader department priorities and constraints.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
To view the FULL selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please go to www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us to view the Position Description or contact the GM, Business Transformation Amro Ibraheim at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Salary and benefits:
Generous salary commensurate with skills and experience of successful candidate plus 10% superannuation and access to NFP salary packaging with potential to significantly increase take-home pay.
Orygen is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports employees to achieve their career goals without compromising their life goals. With this in mind, Orygen offers a range of employment benefits including generous paid leave, flexible work arrangement, an employee assistance program, well-regarded supervision and a supportive team, career growth and development opportunities, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
About the organisation
The why behind what we do is important. We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care. Find out more on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: BUSINESS/PROCESS ANALYST via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Mental_Health