About the role
- Permanent, full time, immediate start
- Make a real difference to people’s lives, professional and enjoyable working environment
- $74,910 per annum + super + salary packaging + generous leave provisions
Our Private Rental Assistance Program (PRAP) is an exciting initiative that provides support to households accessing private rental properties that require additional practical support to establish their housing.
Reporting to the PRAP Plus Coordinator, you will:
- Provide case management and support to clients with an aim to stabilise and sustain housing and prevent homelessness
- Engage with clients to determine eligibility for organisation’s services or provide referrals to other services
- Ensure clients maintain safe, appropriate, and sustainable accommodation
- Work in an outreach capacity with clients assisting them to work through issues affecting or likely to affect their tenancy
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a case management role
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, psychology or similar
- Experience in the social welfare sector, work with clients with complex needs is desirable
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act and VCAT would be an advantage
Culture & benefits:
We believe housing is a basic human right and our values of empowerment, fresh thinking, agility, leadership, and courage underpin everything we do. If you want a career where you can make a real difference, and you are passionate about our mission to end homelessness, then consider working
with Launch Housing! Our employees are spread across 14 different sites within metropolitan Melbourne.
In return, we offer great staff benefits including:
- Work for a value-based organisation with a clear mission and vision
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home
- Wellbeing days (on top of annual leave) + Purchased Leave options
- Paid Parental Leave (both primary and secondary carer)
- NFP Salary packaging
- Training and development opportunities
About the organisation
Launch Housing is a secular Melbourne-based community organisation that provides homelessness services and life-changing housing supports to disadvantaged Victorians. With over 400 staff working across 13 locations, we want to end homelessness and are committed to creating lasting societal
change to help those most in need in our community. In a country as wealthy as ours no one should be homeless.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager - Private Rental Assistance Program Plus via Pro Bono Australia.