About the role
- Join a leader in youth mental health, revolutionising services to our young people
- Help create a more unified mental health system
- Support one of Orygen’s biggest transformations and change management projects
- Full-time fixed term contract available
We are seeking a Change Lead to join the Business Transformation team and be a part of one of the biggest transformations and change management projects to occur within Orygen.
If you have a passion for the field of youth mental health and want to make a real difference to the lives of young people and their families and carers and share Orygen’s values of respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence and innovation, then we would love you to join the Orygen team to revolutionise youth mental health.
The role and your impact:
An exciting opportunity to support the realisation of many years of work to create a more unified mental health system of care for young people and their families. The transformation goal is to deliver Orygen’s target operating model to become an integrated youth mental health service and translational medical research under a single governance structure that addresses the needs of young people and families.
As the Change Lead, you can help make this possible by creating and delivering a range of change activities required to support the implementation, embedding, and adopting of the program’s deliverables across the organisation. Working across both the program’s Change and Delivery streams, working as a well-rounded change management lead, you will support both teams to deliver and support the key change deliverables and activities in these streams.
Essential to be successful in this role and to be considered, you will need to have extensive experience in a similar role where there is demonstrated ability to work and deliver with limited supervision. You will be a self-starter and willing to take on challenges. In addition, you will have:
- Demonstrated change experience in enterprise transformation programs.
- OCM qualifications PROSCI or CMI accreditation.
- OCM consultant with extensive experience in change management.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly experience and understand an organisation’s (Orygen’s) culture.
- Flexibility in terms of ability to accommodate changes in requirements and priorities.
- Coaching, monitoring and supervision of direct reports.
- Experience leading and/or supervising change and communication resources.
- Demonstrated experience in Change Management, including the ability to conceptualise, develop, plan, prioritise and complete tasks by deadlines.
To view the FULL selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please go to www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us to view the Position Description or contact the GM, Business Transformation: Amro Ibraheim at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Salary and benefits:
Generous salary commensurate with skills and experience of successful candidate plus 10% superannuation and access to NFP salary packaging with potential to significantly increase take-home pay.
Orygen is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that supports employees to achieve their career goals without compromising their life goals. With this in mind Orygen offers a range of employment benefits including generous paid leave, flexible work arrangement, an employee assistance program, well-regarded supervision and a supportive team, career growth and development opportunities, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
About the organisation
The why behind what we do is important. We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care. Find out more on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CHANGE LEAD via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Consulting, #Mental_Health