About the role
Suncare Community Services Ltd (Suncare) is a successful and highly effective organisation with an engaged, experienced, and active Board. Suncare provides high quality Community and Home-based services to individuals and carers focusing on Aged Care and Disability support. With an annual turnover of over $40 million and a committed workforce of 500 employees and 200 volunteers, their reach spans across the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Rockhampton, the Capricorn Coast, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, the Fraser Coast and the Greater Brisbane areas. Their purpose is to meet the needs of the aged and vulnerable people within our local communities by delivering innovative services, advocating for change, and trialling new solutions that support people to live life their way.
The current services provided by Suncare include Regional Assessment Services (RAS), respite assistance and emergency respite coordination, in-home personal care, housekeeping assistance, home delivered meals, transport, home maintenance, social events and activities, a range of clinical health services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, and nursing services.
OnTalent is privileged to partner with the Board to recruit a new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). We are seeking a commercially minded social entrepreneur. We are looking for an experienced leader with knowledge and exposure in similar organisations who can demonstrate complex high-level management of a mid-sized organisation. We want someone who has an appreciation of technology and its power to enhance high quality service delivery centred on consumer choice and can drive efficiency.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- Employees and stakeholders describe you as authentic, engaging, commercial, empowering, motivating, and collaborative.
- Empathy with the sector – A deep understanding of the drivers and needs of the community and be an active spokesperson for the interests of aged and vulnerable people within the community.
- Demonstrate good business instincts and acumen, supported with high emotional intelligence, integrity, and empathy.
- Experience engaging with diverse stakeholders and developing collaborative partnerships.
- Strategic understanding of governments’ legislation and reform agendas across the aged care, health and disability sectors and demonstrating an agile approach in leading organisations through change.
- Ability to recognise and deploy technology to create innovative solutions and high-quality services.
You will be a strong public speaker and will have experience working across a broad stakeholder group. Your ability to engage and influence will be paramount to your success.
For further information on the role, please go to www.ontalent.com.au/suncare
To apply, please forward your resume and a maximum 2-page cover letter that highlights your experience in relation to the key criteria. For a confidential discussion please contact Fiona Cochran or Robyn Walker on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close 9.00am, Friday 1 October 2021.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.