About the role
Who we are!
What you will be doing!
Banyule Community Health is a key partner of the North East Community Health Vaccination Consortium. The COVID-19 Mobile vaccination program is a critical element of the public health response to the Pandemic. We aim to reach complex, vulnerable, at risk cohorts (homeless, frail aged/people with disability/housebound, Aboriginal, refugees etc) to offer flexibility, access, information, and support for the COVID-19 vaccination.
The Clinical Lead appointed to this position will work as part of a multidisciplinary team of COVID-19 vaccinators, administration support workers, community engagement workers, Nurse Immunisers and
Operational Lead and will be supported by a Medical Officer Lead to a coordinated approach to the roll out of the COVID-19 mobile program. This role is offered on a 3 month fixed term basis as either a Full- Time or Part- Time job share position
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced nurse immuniser with supervision and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate the delivery of high standards of care
Candidates must have:
- Professional qualifications in Nursing
- AHPRA registration
- Approved qualification as Nurse Immuniser
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Completion of National Vaccination training Demonstrated evidence of receiving full COVID-19 vaccinations by November 1st, 2021
- Experience as Nurse Immuniser with leadership or managerial experience, must be fully competent and capable of undertaking all duties pertinent to this position.
About the organisation
Banyule Community Health is a proud provider of accessible health and wellbeing services in the North East of Metropolitan Melbourne.
We have been providing health care and welfare support services across multiple locations for over 40 years.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Clinical Lead Covid-19 Mobile Vaccination Program via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Health_–_General