About the role
- Internal and external communications
- Be part of a values-driven organisation with impact
- $75K plus Super, salary packaging, hybrid work arrangements
Your new role
As a Communications Advisor in this 12 month role, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating communications, PR and media engagement for Carer Gateway Victoria led by Merri Health
- Developing and implementing the internal/partner Carer Gateway communications plan
- Researching and leading the implementation of a user-friendly, out of the box Intranet platform solution
- Producing content for Merri Health’s digital and social media platforms
- Leading coordination and promotion of Carer Gateway Victoria events and promotional activities
- Developing and distributing internal and external electronic and print communications for Carer Gateway presentations, reports, newsletters, articles
- Liaising with suppliers including creative agencies, designers, printers and copywriters as required
- Identifying PR and media opportunities for Carer Gateway and Merri Health, preparing media materials and pitching to media
- Liaising with our PR agency and other suppliers to execute media and communications campaigns
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Qualifications and minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar communications, PR or marketing role
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience planning and implementing media, internal and external communication campaigns
- Intermediate-advanced IT computer literacy
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.