About the role
We are seeking a Consumer Journey Coordinator to join the Fundraising and Communications Division. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager your role is to:
- Analyse campaign and market data to gain actionable insights of consumer behaviours, triggers, motivations, gaps and pain points
- Use web analytics along with campaign and market data, and insights from subject-matter experts, to gain an understanding of consumer behaviours, triggers and motivations
- Develop and enrich Cancer Council’s consumer journeys and maximise growth and retention by developing effective, multi-channel consumer journeys, including print and digital functions
- Obtain test campaign results and document for continuity of organisational knowledge in the context of consumer experience and journey mapping
- Monitor consumer feedback mechanisms and review for learnings with respect to retention activities and consumer journeys
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience with project/campaign mapping and tracking
- Demonstrated knowledge of direct marketing principles and marketing automation
- Strong experience in marketing, communications or customer experience design
- Strong organisation skills, with an ability to work autonomously and the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using CX and CRM software, particularly in a not-for-profit setting, would be highly regarded
About the organisation
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from Victorians. This is achieved through best-practice high volume direct marketing approaches; exceptional relationship management of high value consumers including Major Donors, Charitable Trusts and Bequestors; delivery of iconic fundraising events; and product sales and royalties through our retail arm.
The Brand, Communications and Marketing Unit works across multiple channels and campaigns, to deliver innovative, omni-channel, impactful marketing and communications activities. This drives supporter, consumer and public engagement, fundraising outcomes and understanding of the Cancer Council Victoria brand.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and forward your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information contact Cuong Lam on Cuong.Lam@cancervic.org.au
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, and a National Police Check.
Applications close 30 September 2021
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cancer Council Victoria has a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children and youth. We therefore have robust screening procedures for people who are expected to have contact with children in their roles. This will include criminal record check, Working with Children Check and referee checks.
Please quote in application: Consumer Journey Coordinator (FCD.44) via Pro Bono Australia.