About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- 2x full-time, Maximum Term position until 30/06/2022 – with potential view to extension
- Based in Mount Waverley, free Parking- close to worksite
- Supportive team environment
- Assess and arrange supports for vulnerable people in the community both in person and over the phone.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity to be involved in our In Home Support Services part of our newly established Nursing and Allied Health Team. The role involves managing incoming enquires and referrals for clients seeking home support services such as Allied Health, Nursing, Personal Care, Domestic Assistance, Home Maintenance, Home Modifications and other programs. You will then need to conduct an in-home or over the phone assessment to determine a client’s needs and eligibility before arranging appropriate support to help, particularly older people to remain living at home.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Certificate IV qualification e.g. Community Services, Aged Care, Disability and/or demonstrated equivalent expertise and work experience to undertake the activities required.
- Strong in person and telephone-based communication skills are essential
- Strong customer service skills.
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Confidence and experience in using a Client Relationship Management System
- Strong computer skills: Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to apply
If this sounds like you, find out more or apply today. Please upload the following as part of your application:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume – no more than 3 pages
- Address the core selection criteria mentioned in the position description.
Applications will close on Thursday, 23 September 2021.
Get in touch
For more information or questions regarding this role, please contact Kosta Milonakos or Heather L’Huillier for a confidential discussion on 1300-277-478.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Service Officer via Pro Bono Australia.