About the role
Digital Marketing and Communications Officer
- Solid on socials? Expert with eDMs? A PPC Pro? We want you!
- $67K plus Super, salary packaging & hybrid work arrangements
- 12 months full time role with variety for a passionate digital marketer.
Your new role
As a Digital Marketing and Communications Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of the Carer Gateway State Marketing and Communications plan
- Building and delivering social media, SEO and SEM plans, email marketing, online events
- Producing and publishing Carer Gateway content for Merri Health’s digital and social media platform
- Contributing to communications including presentations, newsletters, reports
- Maintain Carer Gateway activity on Merri Health website
- Monitor and analyse data, and maximise campaigns as necessary
- Support Carer gateway partner outlets with digital marketing requirements
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself.
We’re looking for individuals with:
- Qualifications in marketing or communications and minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience managing paid search and email marketing campaigns
- Strong stakeholder engagement, written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate graphic design skills (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing and Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.