About the role
What’s the role?
As the Digital Solutions and CRM Manager, you will manage the Good Friday Appeal’s digital ecosystem and CRM; implementing best practices in system administration, data management, training, and user support to achieve the strategic goals of the organization.
Some of the key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Manage the Good Friday Appeal digital ecosystem, to ensure it fully supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Be a true subject matter expert on Salesforce CRM, driving and managing the platform and integrations end to end.
- Oversee the website hosting, performance, and cybersecurity of the systems used by the organization.
- Oversee all data integrity and improvements of the database, working with third parties to extract data insights and trends to support data-driven decisions.
- Provide proficient and timely system administration support to the team.
- Provide real-time management of the digital ecosystem for the annual Good Friday Appeal telethon.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide clear communication on process improvement, and analysis of return on investment of digital systems.
Who are you?
The skills you will require to be considered for this role are:
- 5+ years of experience in the use of Salesforce as an organisational database, preferably with Nonprofit Cloud. Must hold a current Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator credential
- Experience in IT Project Management and a good understanding of relational databases, APIs and logical operators etc.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships, to problem solve and to negotiate
- Ability to plan, organise, initiate and manage digital and technology projects
- Excellent time management skills with the capacity to manage multiple and competing deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Join a well known not-for-profit organisation, making a difference in children’s lives.
- Career development opportunities across the global News Corp network
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Career development and training opportunities
About the organisation
Who are we?
The Good Friday Appeal is an iconic not-for-profit charity established to raise funds for the Royal Children’s Hospital. Since 1931, the Appeal has raised over $399 million to fund research, equipment, education, training and patient centred care programs at the hospital.
The Good Friday Appeal is supported by a small team who works closely with our generous partners, supporters, collection groups and volunteers who come together in the spirit of raising funds for the hospital.
How to apply
Please apply and attach your CV using the appropriate link or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
Please quote in application: Digital Solutions and CRM Manager – Good Friday Appeal via Pro Bono Australia.