About the role
Our Employee Experience Business Partners create memorable experiences for candidates, line managers, and employees, right from the initial attraction stages through to induction and onboarding.
As a Business Partner in this area, you will have the autonomy to design and implement efficient and enjoyable candidate-centric recruitment campaigns, leveraging the trusting partnerships you build with EACH’s people managers.
There are two positions available and will be offered to the successful candidates on a full-time, 12-month maximum term basis.
Who we’re looking for:
Our next team members will bring unique skills and experiences that will strengthen our team. You’ll also:
- Enjoy partnering with line managers to create meaningful, targeted recruitment campaigns that speak directly to candidates and employees,
- Create positive, lasting impressions on candidates and line managers from the get-go,
- Have an in-depth understanding of every touchpoint in the recruitment process and experience partnering as a trusted advisor to line managers, and
- Have previous agency experience, a role within talent acquisition, or HR experience with a recruitment focus.
If you also have an understanding of community health and/or not-for-profit environment you will make a transition into this role much easier. If you’re new to this space but are eager to learn, we’ll help you!
Who you’ll be working with:
When you come on board, you’ll be joining a team that:
- Takes on challenges with a sense of possibility,
- Shares openly and passionately about the work that we do,
- Is known for having a laugh and for not taking ourselves too seriously,
- Is continuously seeking to learn and improve (We welcome feedback!),
- Uses data-driven insights to inform our approach, testing and iterating our people processes, and
- Supports each other, other HR team members, and hiring managers, to get the job done (sometimes at short notice).
EACH is a large and diverse organisation, with programs operating across different funding streams and states. With all the intricacies that come with that, the Employee Experience team always think creatively to exceed the expectations of the people we work with.
What we offer:
At EACH you’ll be supported to be your best. We provide:
- Work arrangements that flex to you,
- Opportunities to continuously grow and develop,
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience,
- Opportunities for internal career progression in NSW, QLD, ACT, and VIC,
- Generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging,
- Professional support Opportunity to purchase additional leave, and
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program.
About the organisation
Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we’re one of the nation’s leading health and community service providers, offering a broad range of services for over 40 years.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Employee Experience Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Employment_Services, #Mental_Health