About the role
In this key position, the General Manager Early Childhood and Family Services will support
innovation, service responsiveness and identify growth opportunities for Kids First Early
Years, Infant and Family Services program streams to ensure that opportunities for their
clients are maximised and their potential and quality of life is enhanced. The role is
responsible for driving the development and implementation of the Early Childhood and
Family Services strategy consistent with Kids First models of practice, strategic and
You will also be responsible for;
• Continuing to embed a culture of person-centred practices, driving standards and
providing support and development for staff
• Leading and delivering a high-quality service and customer experience
• Leading and mentoring a team within the Early Childhood and Family Services stream.
• Ensuring the Kids First Early Years model of service is effectively implemented and
evaluated across all their Centres.
• Identifying opportunities to grow the range of Early Years, Infant and Family services
Kids First seeks an experienced candidate who has:
• Demonstrated senior leadership experience within a similar organisation
• Strong knowledge of Early Childhood and Family Services system.
• A proven track record in service development, quality, compliance and risk management
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or Early Childhood Education
• Sound working knowledge of legislation and frameworks that regulate the Early Years
and Family Services sector.
You will be an exceptional people manager who knows how to build high performing teams
and has demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking. And naturally will share Kids First’s
values and be passionate about driving positive social impact. A generous salary package will
be offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications including packaging
benefits, car allowance and other company benefits.
About the organisation
Our client, Kids First Australia is a child and family services provider and early years
education specialist. Their proud history is matched with a progressive mindset as they
continually deliver Australia-first and sector leading programs designed to strengthen family
relationships, support healing and recovery from trauma and set children up for brighter
How to apply
Please forward your confidential CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or for an initial enquiry call Linton on 03-9653 9468. Kids First is a Child Safe Organisation, so the successful candidate will require a current Working with Children Check, National Criminal History check and proof of the right to work in Australia.
Please quote in application: General Manager -Early Childhood & Family Services via Pro Bono Australia.