About the role
- Based in Ashfield or Logan with flexible working options!
- Full time Permanent role, working 35hrs per week
- $140k-150K/p.a plus Salary Packaging Options!
As a Group Digital Solutions Architect Manager, who is quite technical and has a solid understanding of architecture disciplines is required to work across multiple projects. You will be responsible for planning, managing, evaluating, guiding, and monitoring Digital Architecture development across SSI information technology (IT) landscape.
You will be business outcome focussed, drives innovation and agility to enable high quality, accurate and effective solution development to execute SSI 019;s strategy and achieve its objectives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Define and maintain the Digital (IT) architecture vision and strategy
- Support in analysing business requirements to gain an understanding of business, IT and user expectations and the required characteristics of SSI technologies (including functionality, availability, and performance) to develop a high-level design
- Ensure optimal architectural governance through alignment of digital technology architecture to architecture standards, principles, frameworks and processes
- Provides advice on and assists stakeholders in providing proactive technology solutions through the development of project plans, technical guidance, policies and procedures in order to enable business strategic objectives and to identify opportunities for new and innovative solution approaches.
- Define opportunities and maintain the IT technology roadmap to allow for more effective and efficient strategic planning, IT program execution and IT decision-making. Identify and address gaps to move towards future state architecture and operating models to support growth, optimisation, and innovation.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience as an Enterprise or Solutions Architect with Digital experience
- Experience with Digital Experience Platforms, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, Business Process Management Suites, Omni-Channel delivery, Mobile Applications
- Experience across digital transformation programs or digital and data projects such as new Data platform, Mobile, Digital implementations, CRM Technology implementations and User/Customer Experience (UX/CX)
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences
- Experience with technical and analytical guidance with Sharepoint system solutions
- Outstanding communication and engagement skills
- Experience in Architectural Frameworks (TOGAF, Zachmann, etc)
- ITIL certification or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a relevant industry is preferred but not mandatory
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth
- Access to our in-house wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a leading community-based not-for-profit organisation providing a range of services in the areas of refugee settlement, asylum seeker assistance, housing, multicultural foster care, disability support, and employment services in NSW. Our vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families reach their potential.
How to apply
If this sounds you hit 'Apply Now'
SSI is a Disability Confident Recruiter and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. We encourage people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position and support applications from our First Nations People.
At SSI we have a zero-tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child-safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
We encourage candidates to provide a cover letter along with your resume, by submitting online. Should you be successful for the first round of shortlist, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist will guide you through our process and next steps.
If you require a reasonable adjustment during our recruitment process, please contact Vimla Khoo blall on 0423 619 392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are warned that the following video may contain images and footage of deceased persons – viewer discretion is advised.
Please quote in application: Group Digital Solutions Architect Manager via Pro Bono Australia.