About the role
Due to an expansion of our community campaigns, the role of Impact Coordinator has been created to work alongside the Chief of Impact, to build and strengthen the capacity of StreetSmart to deliver meaningful impact, collaborating with our grant recipient network. You’ll be working on our grant making programs, deepening our relationships with grant recipient organisations and increasing our understanding of current community needs. You will be tasked to support the accurate execution of all community grant rounds, including the maintenance of our grant recipient database. There is a key focus to work with the Chief of Impact in the recording and development of our impact reporting and story-telling, providing support to our community partners, grant recipients and stakeholder groups enabling them to understand our programs and impact, deepening our community connection.
About the position
- Melbourne based, with flexible working arrangements at an office in Cremorne and working from home
- 0.4 – 0.6 position, hours to suit for the right person, and can be spread over 5 days
- Base salary plus optional NFP salary sacrifice available
- Laptop provided
Key selection criteria
- Criteria 1: Experience in social impact, community development, grant making and the not for profit sector, especially a knowledge of and commitment to the homelessness sector
- Criteria 2: Initiative, enabling new ideas and research strategies
- Criteria 3: Excellent communication and record keeping skills with an eye for detail
- Criteria 4: Good working knowledge and comfortable in using database systems eg: G-Drive, Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Criteria 5: Ability to work, collaborate and liaise with a broad range of stakeholders
- Work for a responsive Not-For-Profit organisation helping communities in need
- Competitive salary package
- Positive and supportive work culture; flexible, adaptive and trust based
- Strong support from management
- Engaged audience and stakeholder group, making each day very rewarding
StreetSmart Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, and culturally and linguistically diverse people are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
The team at StreetSmart believe everyone should have a safe and secure place to call home. Since 2003, we have an unrivalled track record of community engagement and activation to raise funds and awareness for smaller grassroots homeless services.
StreetSmart’s success is based on our ability to engage the broader community to support local responses to homelessness. Funds are raised through our innovative campaigns, engaging with 1000’s of small businesses and 100,000’s of people. With the funds raised, we seek out to support and partner with smaller, grassroots, homeless services through a unique, place based, collaborative community grants program. These smaller services are embedded in their communities, responding to gaps in service delivery with innovative programs. They struggle for support, and a voice, yet provide front line services to people in need.
How to apply
Please send through your resume and a cover letter addressing the key job criteria. Thank you.
Please quote in application: Impact Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.