About the role
- Collaborative team environment in a progressive organisation
- Victoria’s leading not-for-profit community housing provider
- Broad range of responsibilities
We are seeking a proficient and capable IT Project Manager, willing to roll up their sleeves, with knowledge of software implementation, and experienced in the planning and delivery of IT projects.
Reporting to the Director Finance, this role will be pivotal to the successful implementation of several key IT transformation projects for Unison.
You will work closely with service delivery partners and co-workers to first upgrade existing systems and business intelligence capability software (MYOB Greentree and Qliksense) and implement a new Payroll/HR system.
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager with a can-do attitude, strong work ethic, and the highest levels of professional integrity.
- You will be a positive, self-starter with excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering technology solutions on budget, within a small project team
- Experience in understanding and planning for change impacts throughout project delivery
- Participation in discovery workshops to provide practical solutions that fulfill key business requirements
- Regular reporting of key project outcomes to project team, Executive and Board
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of MYOB Greentree and /or Aurion systems is desirable
- Fixed Term 12 month contract, Full-time position
- Salary $120,000 per annum (plus super, salary packaging and 17.5% leave loading)
- 5 weeks annual leave with 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 tax free
- Supportive working arrangements
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program for independent and confidential counselling
About the organisation
Unison provides a diverse range of housing services across Victoria, including social housing, affordable housing, transitional housing and owners’ corporation services.
We believe that affordable housing is the foundation on which to build a life of value, and a good life takes more than just housing. A good life takes place in a community.
Unison also assists over 3500 people each year who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
How to apply
- For a full Position Description and instructions on how to apply, please visit the careers page of our website www.unison.org.au
- This position will commence immediately, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications will be assessed as they are received so if you meet the requirements of this role, please send your application to: email@example.com
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
Unison is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQ+ communities and those living with a disability to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be advised of the application outcome.
*** Recruitment Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by the Unison People team. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Previous applicants need not reapply
Please quote in application: IT Project Manager via Pro Bono Australia.