About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, ongoing role based in Melbourne CBD
About the opportunity
The Major Donor Officer has an important role in our Fundraising team, to identify opportunities for philanthropic support from our loyal and committed Major Donors and corporate partners.
The role is responsible for managing a cohort of Major Donors including engagement, stewardship and cultivation to develop their support to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline, or industry-equivalent qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Major Donors or equivalent in a fundraising role for a Not-for-Profit organisation
- Experience with relationship management of Major Donors or equivalent
- Program management, budget management, reporting skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability bility to build relationships with people at all levels and to explain complex matters clearly.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Sunday 10th October 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Sally Stewart – Manager, External and Fundraising on 0432 245 796
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Major Donor Officer via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People