About the role
- Based in northern suburbs
- full time, ongoing role
- Leading multidisciplinary teams to further build on innovative and evidence based models of care in a primary care setting
Your new role
As Manager Prevention & Complex Care you will be responsible for:
– Provide strategic, operational and human resource leadership, management and direction across the Program.
-Lead work to in the development of Merri’s chronic disease management services and adult primary care services in line with evidence based practice to ensure high level coordination and integration of services and practice.
-Foster and contribute to a culture based on safety and high quality care.
-Collaborate with key stakeholders to foster effective partnerships with the acute and primary care sector leading to partnership models of care.
– Support the development and implementation of robust patient reported outcomes and experience framework across the Program.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
– Demonstrated experience in leading, developing and implementing a complex range of multidisciplinary clinical services/ programs.
– Relevant tertiary qualifications in nursing, and/or allied health discipline.
– Demonstrated experience in managing and leading sustainable change.- Significant experience in building and effectively maintaining positive stakeholder engagement and partnership with key stakeholders and internal managers to support the delivery of program and organisational priorities
-Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
We offer a supportive and safe environment where you can channel your creative talents as an early adopter of change in driving new models of care and make a difference in the promoting client outcomes.
We provide an environment where you can continue to build on your leadership and managment experience through professional development and learning opportunities.
We offer a responsive and agile enviroment where you can continue to broaden your collaborative style by working with our strong network of partners work across the acute/primary care interface and develop new partnerships in response to health care demand.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Prevention & Complex Care via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Health_–_General