About the role
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy, including marketing campaigns for our services, publicity, fundraising campaigns, and advertising according to agreed budgets
- Manage external contractors to deliver all organisation and program collateral
- Develop and maintain website and social media presence
- Drive communications strategies and new marketing initiatives with a focus on digital and CRM systems as tools for delivery
- Assess and recommend community engagement opportunities with a view to increasing awareness of the organisation and its services
- Manage segmentation and data collection of community and audiences
Along with relevant tertiary qualifications, a National Policy Records Clearance and valid Working with Children Check, you will need to possess the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience working in fundraising, philanthropy, donor management or foundations
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and forward planning
- Experience in managing and reporting on a budget
- Exceptional communication skills including report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to cultivate relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience managing a portfolio of major donors, Trusts and Foundations and/or Corporate Partners
- Demonstrated skills with CRM databases – preferably Raisers Edge
- Effective under pressure and proactively results driven
About the organisation
This not-for-profit drug and alcohol rehabilitation provider is one of the largest in Australia and has sites around greater Sydney. Their successful programs have helped over 35,000 people turn their lives around by supporting their recovery journey. They are now expanding their team and are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and implement innovative and diverse marketing campaigns using traditional and non-traditional marketing channels. This is a 2 year contract which may be extended subject to funding.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.