About the role
- Location: Australia
- Hours: Full-time
- Salary Range: $55,000 – $60,000 (FTE) base plus super
- Reports to: Program Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Program Officer will work closely with Senior Program Managers and Program Directors and wider Program team to support the implementation of the programs and achievement of project and program outcomes through provision of administrative, coordination and technical skills.
- Support the effective implementation of programs through maintenance of and input to key processes, documentation, and databases.
- Coordinate the logistics for field visits, running program events, workshops, and meetings.
- Identify problems, issues, or risks (incl. volunteer welfare) and escalate to relevant person.
- Support regular project and program monitoring activities, including implementation, data collation, budget analysis and reporting.
- Support the evaluation of project and programs, as required, including logistics and coordination of evaluation activities and collation of data.
Volunteer and Partnership engagement:
- Support and coordinate volunteer on-boarding and preparation.
- Support the monitoring and welfare management of volunteers on assignment, including regular check-ins, escalating issues as required.
- Support communications activities as required, including collection of data, case studies, photos, and other collateral for ABV and partner communications.
- Any other duties reasonably required by the line manager.
OTHER BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION
All employment packages include exempt fringe benefits (PBI) up to $15,900 per annum
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- Family friendly work environment
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised closing date.
A position description is attached.
About the organisation
Our purpose is to donate business expertise to positively change communities.
ABV is a team of several hundred Skilled Business Professionals (SBPs) enabled by a small salaried team. Together we source opportunities throughout Asia Pacific and in Australia to work in partnership with corporates and deliver impactful corporate social responsibility programs. We guarantee sustainable outcomes for communities, through strengthening small businesses and not for profits, leading to poverty alleviation. As we emerge from the COVID pandemic, ABV is taking on a new and growing range of exciting projects, working with our partners and volunteers across Australia and overseas.
With 40 years’ experience across Australia, Asia and Pacific, ABV is focussed on programs that produce outcomes, positive stories of change for the small businesses and not-for-profits that our Skilled Business Professionals and staff support through transferring Australian business know-how and experience.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the position description and also tell us why you would like to join our team.
Please quote in application: Program Officer via Pro Bono Australia.