About the role
FNPW is now looking to add to its team through the appointment of a Revenue and Development Manager who reports to the Brand, Impact and Revenue Director. This new and outward facing role will work with a variety of stakeholders to create meaningful [corporate and business] partnerships with the aim of establishing win-win outcomes; ie. a win in terms of the environmental impact FNPW seeks to create, and a win for a partner organisation in terms of diversification and consolidation of income. This person will scope opportunities across a variety of stakeholder groups and ensure the internal dots are connected to deliver on the relationships that are built.
Experience, knowledge & skills
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Drive new and grow existing revenue by keeping on top of current partners’ needs and continuously present new and innovative revenue generating or impact creating ideas
- Identify brand, marketing or impact opportunities that both the partner and FNPW can leverage profitably
- Take the lead role on establishing and nurturing the partnership and subsequently delivering on FNPW’s stated goals
- Ensure partnerships support and contribute to FNPW’s key fundraising appeals in a meaningful and profitable way
- Support the partner and FNPW to trial new and innovative ways of delivering impact and revenue
- Manage partner relationships so they remain sustainable over the long term
- Work collegiately with and draw on the expertise of others within FNPW team
- Be passionate about protecting the future of Australia’s ecosystems, wilderness, and flora and fauna
About the organisation
Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife (FNPW) is the non-government charity partner of National Parks and Wildlife services across Australia with a mission to safeguard our ecosystems, wilderness, and flora and fauna now and for future generations. For 50 years, FNPW has worked with local, state and federal governments to gain permanent protection for habitats and species to grow Australia’s national parks system. They execute this work in partnership with scientists, indigenous and community groups, as well as corporates and individuals working to conserve Australia’s unique habitats, species and cultural heritage. The agreements FNPW hold with each state and territory government places them in a unique position as a singular point of entry for corporate or business partners to leverage their environmental initiatives
How to apply
People for Purpose are partnering with Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife to lead the search for this role.
We invite you to read the position description attached. To review the annual report visit the Reports page on FNPW website at www.fnpw.org.au. Once you have absorbed this information and done your own research, if you have specific questions, please call us on 0468 625 252 or email email@example.com
To apply, as well as your CV, you must submit a cover letter outlining why you are interested in representing Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife and how your skills and experience align to this opportunity.
Applications close 5pm on Sunday 3 October 2021
Please quote in application: Revenue and Development Manager: FNPW via Pro Bono Australia.