About the role
- Be our primary Salesforce administrator responsible for Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Communities and other integrated platforms.
- Work in a growing not for profit that delivers best practice youth mentoring
- Full-time position, with flexible working conditions
This role is responsible for the administration and day to day maintenance of Salesforce Lightning as the key customer relationship management platform used throughout Raise. In this role you will be the primary administrator responsible for Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Communities and various Salesforce plug-ins including Almond, Form Assembly, Conga Sign, SMS Magic and others as may be added from time-to-time.
Reporting to the Volunteer & Operations Director, you will undertake business-as-usual administration activities across these Salesforce platforms including user access and permissions, creation of custom objects / fields, implementation of automations and workflows, building forms, report templates and dashboards, deployment management, release management, documentation, back-ups and security. You will also provide business analyst and administrator support to the IT Project Manager on major Salesforce enhancement projects.
You will manage the Salesforce relationship on behalf of Raise, including the optimal usage of Salesforce licences and Salesforce premier support. In addition, you will be asked to provide excellent training and user support to Raise staff to ensure maximum engagement with Salesforce across all teams.
This role requires you to be able to collaborate with various members of the Raise team, such as the Digital Marketing Manager regarding the synchronisation between Salesforce and Pardot Growth and Salesforce related components on the Raise website.
You will have a genuine interest in the well-being of young people.
You are an individual who is comfortable working in an informal, flexible, non-hierarchical and variable workplace, with a strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
You have the ability to work in an agile way manage competing demands and priorities.
You will bring:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator (at a minimum), Developer certifications (highly desirable);
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Lightning Non-profit Success Pack (“NPSP”) implementing changes to objects, workflows, page layouts, process builders, reports, dashboards, permissions and profiles
- Previous experience with Salesforce Communities, Pardot Growth, Form Assembly, Conga Sign, SMS Magic and Almond
- 3+ years’ experience implementing Salesforce enhancements and / or major projects using Agile and scrum methodologies, Confluence and JIRA
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills and experience training team members
- Proven vendor management skills, including experience working with Salesforce partners and Salesforce Premier Support
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to work autonomously and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment; and
- An agreement to complete our selection process including providing Raise with a current Working with Children (Employee) Check and National Crime Check.
About the organisation
At Raise we exist to help young people. We do one thing, and we do it really well – youth mentoring.
Our best-practice, school-based program is proven to make positive and sustained change. Mentoring empowers young people to be resilient, connected and hopeful for the future. We match trained volunteers with teenagers who would benefit most from an independent, caring adult who is there to listen – and be there just for them.
Our early intervention youth mentoring program is currently in over 150 high schools across Australia. This translates to over 2,000 young people matched with a qualified mentor, and we are growing each year.
At Raise we have six values that express our shared understanding of what we believe, how we would like others to see our personality, what we aspire to as an organisation, and how we aim to behave:
Be Courageous – we are imaginative, driven, progressive, confident
Show Heart – we are kind, passionate, sincere, empathetic
Give Respect – we believe in acceptance, equity, inclusivity
Apply Integrity – we operate with authenticity, accountability, transparency
Bring Vitality – we are positive, fun, energetic, inspiring
Deliver Excellence – we are evidence-based, responsive, consistent, experts in our industry
How to apply
Please submit your application below, including a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, resume and a brief 2-minute video or audio clip outlining the impact you will create in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Salesforce Administrator.
Please quote in application: Salesforce Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.