About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic clinician who is passionate about continuous improvement, leading change and ensuring the delivery of safe and effective client services. The role will involve working closely with all staff involved with the delivery of services to clients, leading, supporting, and implementing clinical risk mitigation across the organisation.
This role requires someone who can visualize desired outcomes and work collaboratively with the leadership team and staff in implementing the steps required to achieve identified goals.
Strong management, communication, planning, and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and make clear decisions.
If you have the capability to achieve success in this role, have a genuine commitment to social justice, high ethical standards, and values we would love to hear from you!
This position will lead and implement continuous quality improvement, risk management, and change across the Client Services Team, in alignment with FSV direction, the DV Vic Code of Practice and the MARAM framework. Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with staff and team leaders to review and understand the current service delivery model, from intake to discharge and post discharge options, and how this fits within the broader service sector framework
- In partnership with team leaders lead change within the direct service team, including the implementation of crisis response, in accordance with MARAM and FSV guidelines
- Developing strategies for monitoring and evaluating the quality and impact of direct services
- Lead clinical risk mitigation strategies across the organisation
- Supporting the Executive Leadership Team in developing and maintaining a strong strategic focus in a way that ensures alignment with the broader sector reform
- Contributing to the work of inTouch more broadly through provision of specialist advice/consultation to relevant projects/reforms
- Other duties as directed
About the organisation
Celebrating 35 years, inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence (inTouch) offers services and programs across the family violence continuum, from prevention and early intervention to crisis intervention, post crisis support and recovery.
Continuing to grow in size and scope, the culturally tailored work they do helps address the complex needs of refugee and migrant women throughout Melbourne and Greater Victoria.
inTouch are committed to changing lives and changing communities for the better.
They strive to create a world where culturally diverse women and children live free of violence and, since 1984, have helped over 20,000 women experiencing family violence, 60% with children.
For more information about inTouch, including their rich history, role within the family violence sector and inTouch’s generous employee benefits please visit http://www.intouch.org.au
How to apply
inTouch has an Equal Opportunity Exemption (H143/2018) and requests applications from those who identify as female only.
As part of our screening process in support of the safeguarding of our clients, applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Police Check, Statutory Declaration where necessary, sign our Code of Conduct and complete a Working with Children Check.
Applicants should express their interest through a short cover letter attaching their resume and a brief document, limited to two pages, addressing the key selection criteria as detailed in the position description https://intouch.org.au/about-us/work-with-us/
Please send your application to Narelle Herring at email@example.com using the subject line: Specialist Family Violence Practice Lead – Client Services
Please quote in application: Specialist Family Violence Practice Lead – Client Services via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Families, #Mental_Health