About the role
- Head Office based in Dandenong South (currently work from home)
- SCHADS Level 5, $42-44 per hour plus superannuation & salary packaging
- Permanent role, full time hours
Experienced in Recruitment, you bring an eagerness to find quality candidates that will add value to the organisation, being conscious of making the best fit for the role and team. You take initiative, seek out information and use your interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with others.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in end to end recruitment
- Motivated to join the not-for-profit sector and work for an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives
- Active interest in social media as opportunity to find talent and build networks
- Time management and priority setting
- Creative thinking with innovative ways to attract candidates
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional resilience and patience
We are looking for someone that will take the initiative to ask questions and can work collaboratively, being comfortable that this will be a work from home arrangement. You will have a willingness to learn and the ability to stay motivated while working autonomously.
It is a requirement of this position to acquire and maintain a positive Working with Children’s Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and a current & valid driver’s license.
About the Role
Reporting to the People Services Lead, this role will manage a portfolio of requisitions from job briefing to contracting and handover to Onboarding. This role will provide support to our frontline leaders with their recruitment needs.
To achieve this the role entails:
- Handle end-to-end recruitment for frontline community based operational roles
- Provide advice to Hiring Managers on sourcing plan and selection
- Management of the Careers inbox
- Build strong working relationships with Hiring Managers
- Identify improvements in processes and report to People Services Lead
- Maintain an active Talent Pool of potential candidates
- Utilise multiple avenues of sourcing to build candidate attraction streams
This role will primarily operate remotely. We have in place remote training and ongoing supervision. You will be connected to your new team via video conference/virtual meet-ups that will offer peer support and guidance.
What we can offer you
Ermha365 is an agile and innovative non-profit with a growth agenda across Australia. As an employee you will be offered:
- Opportunity to have a career that changes lives
- On the job training and development
- A supportive team environment that is engaging and inspiring
- A competitive total package including salary packaging
About the organisation
Ermha365 exists to ensure that people experiencing mental illness and cognitive disability, and their carers, can thrive in and become part of the community. We choose to work with people who have fallen through the gaps in the system and where there is no obvious support. We are often considered the provider of last resort.
We are a child-safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
How to apply
If this sounds like you 'Apply Now!'
Please quote in application: Talent Acquisition Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.