Our client is a well respected mental health service provider based in the SE Suburbs, providing vital service programs to local communities, ensuring compassionate transition from clinical services.
You will be responsible for ensuring high standards of service delivery, team leadership and client transition from clinical services to community based programs.
Reporting to the Service Manager, responsible for 9 team members you will:
- Utilise your mental health clinical liaison skills in establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Provide leadership and regular professional supervision to a multidisciplinary team
- Build and maintain relationships with clinical mental health teams and other service providers in the local area
- Be expected to manage a small caseload of clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in mental health, social work, occupational therapy or other related discipline with a minimum level of Advanced Diploma
- Sound knowledge of working with people with mental health issues and/or with complex and multiple care/health needs
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in the mental health sector
- Prior and proven team leadership experience
- in depth knowledge in program evaluation and the monitoring of client outcomes
- Current Victorian Drivers licence
The Team Leader position is offered on a permanent basis with an attractive salary package circa $104K inc. Superannuation. In addition, you will be able to access attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging.
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Alex Cooper (0472 510 848) or Nick Body (0477 013 709) from Johnson Recruitment.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.