About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role based in Epping
About the opportunity
The Team Leader role sits within the Youth and Family team and plays a key role in supporting the daily operations of both the Integrated Family Services and Reconnect programs, providing high quality service to children, young people, and families, and informal and formal supervision of team members working across these programs.
The Team Leader has the responsibility for leading an experienced and committed team and for ensuring the highest quality of service that is both client focused and compliant with all regulatory standards and funding requirements, including;
- Ensuring highest quality of service provision through a commitment to organisational values, policy adherence and maintenance of positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Providing leadership and a quality driven approach to practice and management of a team which engages with vulnerable children and families and works collaboratively to achieve goals
- Ensuring that services are client focused and service delivery is complaint with all regulatory standards and funding requirements
- Providing supervision and support to team members to ensure that service delivery to clients is of the highest standards
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in social sciences or related field
- Post graduate training in supervision and/or reflective practice (Desirable)
- Extensive demonstrated experience in community services sector
- Demonstrated staff management experience including practice supervision, recruitment and managing individual key performance indicators
- Demonstrated understanding of Best Interests case practice model, Procedural Guidelines Child Protection, Child FIRST, Integrated Family Services Referral & Consultation (Jan 2016), Children, Youth & Families Act 2005 and other specialist resources.
- Demonstrated skills in monitoring/evaluation of programs and projects
- A current Victorian Driver’s License is essential
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Sunday 26 September 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Monse Stewart, Senior Manager – Youth, Parenting & Family on 0448 807 928
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Team Leader, Youth & Family Services via Pro Bono Australia.