About the role
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising & Marketing, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing partnership accounts, while focusing on new business development opportunities across a range of engaging initiatives.
You will play a key role within the Fundraising and Marketing Team. You will be someone who places a strong emphasis and importance on creating, nurturing and prioritising all relationships. You will go above and beyond for our partners and Ambassadors and ensure they feel like a valued part of our RMHC Sydney family. Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Provide outstanding stewardship
- Identify and research new business opportunities and manage the new business prospect pipeline Create compelling partnership proposals, MOU’s and plans
- Develop and contribute to the corporate partnership strategy and donor journey
- Regularly and accurately update contact details, activities and relationship strategies for each client in Salesforce database CRM in line with RMHC Sydney’s Information Management policy
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the programs that RMHC Sydney delivers and our Global and National history to diligently align supporters
- Meeting set financial KPI’s as set by Head of Fundraising and Marketing Manager and mentor our Relationships & Community Coordinator
- Pitch and present at senior level Identify and uplift opportunities for all existing partnerships.
- This may include sponsorship, workplace giving, corporate volunteering and support and participation across multiple campaigns
- Identify, nurture and manage Ambassador roles Develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with corporate partners
- Secure sponsorship in alignment with our Corporate Strategy and key corporate fundraising events
- Review and evaluate progress on a regular basis and ensure actions from all parties are completed
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who has experience warming up and engaging cold prospects to help create a pipeline of donors, with a high level of emotional intelligence and empathy. You will:
- Be mission led and service focused
- Be self-motivated and driven, with excellent written and spoken communication skills and the ability to engage people
- Be prepared to step up in a small team outside of your “written success profile” at times.
- Have a natural interest for people and know how to approach them, you have good instincts
- Be a self-starter who is creative and can think outside the box but can provide the detail to get the results
- Have a background in hitting financial targets and securing partnership opportunities
- Have proven business development/new supporter acquisition experience
- Have exemplary customer service and relationship experience
- Have a successful track-record in managing deep and robust high value relationships with diverse stakeholders in complex environments
- Be experienced in the use of Salesforce
About the organisation
Ronald McDonald House Charities Sydney (RMHC Sydney) provides an essential service to families. We advocate family-centered care and play an important part in keeping families close and involved throughout the medical journey of their child.
We seek out innovative and compassionate solutions that will foster resilience in our families beyond our service to them.
Ronald McDonald House Charities Sydney is a unique and special place of joy, laughter, learning and community brought together by the bravest of children from all walks of life.
How to apply
If this is you and you want to make a difference, please submit your cover letter and resume or for a copy of a job description, please contact Rob Novotny, Head of Fundraising and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of applications is Thursday 21 October 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our organisation.
The safety of the children and families we help is paramount. Our recruitment and selection process includes police and working with children checks to assess applicants’ suitability to work with children and families.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID.
Please quote in application: Corporate Relationship Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Families