About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Maximum Term role based in Wodonga
About the opportunity
This role will deliver high quality customer service by presenting a caring and professional image and maintaining an efficient and friendly office environment.
This role will primarily build working relationships with potential employers and will liaise with the employment mentors with the aim of sourcing suitable placements for clients from a multi-cultural, refugee or asylum seeker background.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Community / Employer engagement and relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality customer service
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Experience with dealing with complex individuals and situations
- Experience working with multicultural and newly arrived communities
- Strong networking experience
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Monday 18 October 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Rob McAdam, Team Leader on 0481 456 736
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Development Worker (Ovens Murray) via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People