About the role
CommUnity Plus Services Ltd (community+) is a multi-disciplinary community agency that provides services across Victoria delivering programs to disadvantaged people and vulnerable communities.
Striving to create positive change, growth, and empowerment through a range of early intervention and prevention programs, CommUnity + has a rich history in the western suburbs and has at its heart a purpose to strengthen and enable individuals and diverse communities in the West to flourish. Programs include, adult education, innovative children’s contact services, neighbourhood house and community legal services. The strategic plan has the ambitious objective to deliver a fully integrated service delivery model that puts the community member at the centre.
Based in the North-western suburbs and reporting to an engaged skills based Board, your role as CEO will be to shape and guide the future of CommUnity +’s strategic priorities. You will build upon many years of successful service delivery whilst identifying opportunities for growth and service integration especially in Brimbank.
Leading a committed team of 100 staff. You will have overall responsibility for the following:
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership to the executive and frontline teams
- Ensuring empathetic and integrated service delivery for all clients
- Delivering on the agreed strategic and operational plans
- Representing organisational needs and priorities to key stakeholders
- Ensuring strong financial performance and high quality governance.
You have developed your executive career in a social services environment, the community sector or a like-minded corporate and have previously managed the delivery of a diverse range of integrated programs and services. You must have a deep respect for the dignity and value of every person and have a track record of working with others to create better social outcomes.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strategic executive leadership with a coaching management style
- Success engaging and working collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Negotiation and management of government and non-government funding ( management or familiarity with an RTO a bonus)
- Commercial acumen and a track record of success in developing new opportunities
- Experience engaging with a board, ensuring organisational governance and financial sustainability.
If you are a values-based leader and want to chart the next stage of this dynamic community-based organisation, please submit your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume quoting reference # or contact Anna Skeels on 03 8080 8976 for further information.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights