About the role
Reporting to the Strategic Partnerships & Funding Director, we are seeking a part-time Salesforce Administrator on a 12 month contract working 0.4FTE per week, with 3+ years’ experience. The Salesforce Administrator is an essential contributor to the CFF team and is responsible for the maintenance of the Salesforce CRM and relevant third-party software, apps, websites, plug-ins.
At CFF, Salesforce is critical to day-to-day operations of both the fundraising, marketing and compliance sides of the organisation, handling relationship management functions, payment processing and invoicing functions, donor acquisition and fundraising appeals.
We are seeking a person who will take full ownership of the SalesForce CRM and will be pro-active in seeking out where the room for improvements are, implementing the changes necessary to ensure CFF is utilising the SalesForce CRM to it’s true capacity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Data quality: maintain data integrity and data cleanse processes; contribute to documenting processes and procedures for administering Salesforce; and ensure the integrity of data for email marketing, appeals and reporting. Conduct a data audit to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process and reporting improvements.
• Data analysis: ensure Salesforce views and profiles are configured optimally to support the internal user operations; and develop customised reports and dashboards as required.
• Data Integration: reconciling Salesforce, Xero, Stripe, Raisely, Mailchimp, Zapier, general third-party suppliers, website and online portals as required. Ensure sustainability of Salesforce fields, records and objects that have an integrated API dependency; and ensure CRM Backups systems are maintained and optimised.
You will be responsible for all donation processing, ensuring donations are correctly and accurately recorded in the database for financial and analytical reporting purposes.
• Operational Management: Manage user access, security permissions, email and receipt templates using RS documents; support and troubleshoot Salesforce integration issues with external sources and payment gateways; and manage Salesforce integrated forms and custom-built applications.
• Continuous Improvement: Regularly review and update current processes and procedures relating to data management and donation processing where needed and contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of training for users.
• Work collaboratively with all team members to achieve overall objectives
• Working with Children Check
• Police Check
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Prior experience implementing Salesforce solutions within the non-profit sector to support and enhance fundraising programs.
• Superior ability to analyse data and compile and present information, reports and correspondence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and a proven track record in engaging with a range of stakeholders.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM (Lightning), Data Loader or equivalent app, RS documents, Mailchimp.
• Ability to communicate complex and technical concepts to non-technical users and translate insights into actionable recommendations.
• Technical understanding of databases, and strong attention to detail.
• Able to interpret and work with large and complex data sets.
• Have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with the Microsoft suite of programs.
• Management of small to medium projects.
• Experience working in a similar position.
• Great time management and the ability to prioritise workload and proven problem-solving ability.
• Relevant qualification/s or 3+ years in a database role.
• Salesforce Certified Administrator.
• Proven understanding and knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, their cultures and communities.
About the organisation
The mission of the Cathy Freeman Foundation (CFF) is to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children to realise their full potential. We deliver programs that support over 1600 Indigenous students in 4 remote communities to realise their full potential in school and beyond.
As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), CFF employees also receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities, thus significantly increasing the value of net pay.
The Cathy Freeman Foundation acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CRM Database Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.