About the role
Flourish Australia is one of the largest providers and NDIS specialists of psychosocial mental health support services in Australia. With approximately 1000 staff and 74 sites in four states, Flourish Australia brings program diversity, a commitment to quality and a passion for supporting people to achieve their life goals.
Flourish Australia’s services include supporting people to find and make a home, to make friends, get involved and learn new things, and working with people to find employment. These services are built on a culture that embodies the organisation’s values, with a strong focus on the involvement and leadership of people with lived experience of a mental health issue, and the inclusion of families and carers.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for identifying digital technologies and initiatives to benefit the organisation and also their services and clients. Additionally you will:
- Lead the development and execution of an organisational change management plan to embed new digital approaches
- Manage the communications around the digital journey and work to identify training needs and skills development
- Create business cases and undertake cost / benefit analysis for enhancement and transformation proposals
- Develop pilot projects based on priorities identified during exploration and analysis
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to ensure the digital plan fits seamlessly into the overall strategic plan
You are a specialist in digital strategy and transformation projects, across medium to large organisations and enjoy roles which both lead and support others. Your ability to work collaboratively will be key in this position. Your experience will also include:
- Understanding of system integration across multiple platforms
- Proven experience in organisational change management, specifically in relation to developing and introducing new systems, including digital
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT, Business, Health or related field
- Familiar with business process mapping and human centred and user led system design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
If leading a digital transformation project to help support mental health and wellbeing for all appeals to you, then apply now by sending your resume and a cover letter addressing the skills required above. Alternatively, please call 02 8243 0570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital Capability Lead – 12 month contract via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Mental_Health