About the role
- Demonstrate an awareness and appreciation of Aboriginal societies and cultures, and commitment to continually build knowledge of such, along with a high level of awareness of the key issues which impact upon Aboriginal communities
- Demonstrate experience in the child, youth and family sectors, the provision of services to statutory clients or a related area, and a sophisticated understanding of current issues within the community service sector
- Have experience of, or aptitude in, communicating with senior Government officials including negotiating service contracts, performance targets and financial accountability.
- Possess highly developed leadership, management and team development skills
- Have acquired a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Bring excellent conceptual, strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, the values that underpin VACCA’s vision and purpose and the capacity to take a leadership role in championing these internally and externally
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Executive Manager, Capacity Development & Service Reform via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Support_Services, #Families, #Indigenous, #Youth_and_Young_People