About the role
- Located in East Melbourne / Dandenong
- SCHADS Level 4 + EBA benefits including 3% above award payment + 10% Superannuation.
- Salary packaging available.
- Join a community-connected NFP enacting positive change at the intersection of family violence and multiculturalism!
We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Finance Officer. This position will support the Finance Manager with daily finance operations.
The incumbent will have a strong working knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll including salary packaging and account reconciliation, with a solid experience of MYOB and excel.
This role requires someone with a detailed methodical approach and the ability to work under minimal supervision to work collaboratively within the multi-disciplinary Corporate Services Team and the broader organization to achieve identified goals.
If you have the capability to achieve success in this role and exercise sensitivity and discretion in undertaking all tasks. We would love to hear from you!
- Comply with all statutory and legislative requirements and inTouch policies and procedures
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable accurately and timely
- Maintaining register for payments to clients and ordering vouchers for clients
- Processing of staff expenses and payments
- Support supplier and funder contract management
- Prepare standard month end journals
- Prepare financial reconciliations including bank, credit cards, petty cash
- Fortnightly Payroll including salary packaging and superannuation, as required
- Leave entitlement balance Report and trends
- Maintaining Portable Long Service Leave records and lodgment
- Maintain records for inTouch assets
- Assist with the audit
- Assist in the preparation of the budget particularly for corporate services
- Day to day administrative duties including maintaining digital approved records and receipts
- In addition to the above, any other duties that arise from time to time as directed by the Finance Manager
About the organisation
inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence provides services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in CALD communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence. In tackling the issues of family violence we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community.
How to apply
As part of our screening process in support of the safeguarding of our clients, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National Police Check, Statutory Declaration where necessary, sign our Code of Conduct and complete a Working with Children Check.
inTouch has an Equal Opportunity Exemption (H143/2018) and requests applications from those who identify as female only.
Candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, send a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position, attach your CV and a brief document (2 pages maximum) addressing the key selection criteria.
There is no application close date and interviews will be held on a rolling basis, candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience. A detailed position description is available on our website www.intouch.org.au
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Finance Officer to via Pro Bono.
Applications close on Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
Please quote in application: Finance Officer via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Families