About the role
This position, reporting to the Head of Fundraising & Marketing, is set within a talented Fundraising and Marketing team. The successful applicant will:
- Coordinate the production and implementation of strong and effective end-to-end communications and marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Upload and manage the collection and housing of global and internal resources across CBM.
- Provide digital design and web publishing support.
- Coordinate the implementation, review and monitoring of supporter journeys.
- Work closely with external suppliers, namely writers, designers and agencies to coordinate CBM publications.
- Support the Fundraising & Marketing Teams input into our CRM.
- Coordinate the CBM Marketing approval process, ensuring all collateral is approved by relevant internal stakeholders and adhere to ACFID and FIA Codes of Conduct.
The successful candidate will bring the following:
- You will be tertiary qualified in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline.
- You will have practical experience in fundraising and/or marketing.
- You will be an exceptional planner, highly organised with great attention to detail.
- An understanding or willing to learn design, printing and mail-house procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products and experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is preferable.
- You will have an agile and responsive approach to deliver high-quality outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
About the organisation
CBM Australia is Australia’s only International Development organisation focussed on improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest countries. As a global leader in inclusive development, CBM partners with local organisations to build and promote an inclusive world in which all people with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential. It does this through field programs, inclusive development advisory, social justice advocacy and fundraising. CBM Australia is key member of the CBM Global Disability Inclusion network.
CBM’s compelling case for support provides a unique platform for a creative and driven individual to make a significant contribution to the ongoing growth and development of CBM and its work.
CBM Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from Australian Residents with diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability. CBM Australia is committed to the safety and best interest of all children accessing CBM supported services, programs and workplace. Relevant background checks including working with children, police and reference checks will be completed prior to the preferred candidate’s employment being confirmed.
How to apply
CBM Australia offers competitive salary packaging, flexible working conditions and professional development opportunities.
If you would like to join our organization please Click Here and include a cover letter addressing your interest and what you have to offer. For further information, a full Position Description can be obtained from our website https://www.cbm.org.au/get-involved/careers Applications close midnight 31 October 2021, applications will be reviewed as received.
Please quote in application: Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.